Saturday, January 9, 2010

1st stop Saskatoon

Well I've arrived at my first destination of Saskatoon. Two solid days on the train gave me time to knit a giant body scarf (ala Ana Sousa style) and let me tell you it has come in handy for the -20 weather. I've also knit a couple of hats and have been obsessively embroidering train tracks on linen during the train travel.

I will have to wait a while to add pics as my internet access is a bit limited right now and its been so cold that my camera isn't working!

Off to ride horses and see some of rural Saskatoon. Next stop Winnipeg :)

4 comments:

  1. laugh out loud!!!!!!! literally! the bag being loud? is the sky in Sask THAT loud and accompanied by a floral friend??? Conversation starter? I hope so! ;) love

    ReplyDelete
  2. those embroidered tracks must be cool.

    ReplyDelete