Thursday, December 2, 2010

Knitting Kits, Farewell Movember and a Touch of Saltspring

It's been a busy week getting everything together for the Touch of Saltspring show this coming weekend. There are going to be tons of vendors there with lots of great crafts.

I am going to be debuting a few Learn To Knit Kits, selling some new hand spun yarn colors and new smaller sized knitting needles. I may even be whipping out my drop spindle for the event.

I will be sharing a booth with my friend Allie of Alexandra Designs. She makes beautiful ceramic pendants and will also be selling some of her pottery.

I would love to see familiar faces. Please come by for a visit :)

The hours are Friday 10-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 10-5pm

Also, I would like to take the opportunity to say farewell to Movember. I will miss you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I can't find your email address, so I'll post a comment. I learned knitting for the first time from you at UVic, and I've kept up with and love it! I've taken another basic knitting course, and I've now made one cowl and two scarves (both of which I gave away, and were good enough to do so, I'm pleased to say).
    The next thing I want to work on is making a baby hat. Would you have time to help me with that? I have a couple patterns in mind, but I've never knit in the round, and I haven't done cables yet. Contact me at kearl at uvic dot com to let me know your schedule / terms.
    Tah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops, that should have been uvic dot ca, not com.

    ReplyDelete